October 25, 2011

My Mom The Photographer


My Mom Is A Cute Mom

I found this paper the other day and got such a flashback. On the day Oliver was born, my mom took a piece of paper out of my purse and wrote everything that was going on from a certain point. Now that I have it, I wish she would have started sooner because I love it. I wish it was five pages filled with absolutely everything, but I guess I'll just have to fill you in with another post soon! :)

Here's it is....


5/23/11
11:00 am Meg in labor resting.
Justin asleep in chair.

11:10 am Dr. checking for dilation. She's now 10 centimeters. They're letting her body work to
Oliver down into the birth canal. Not quite ready yet. :(

Sharon taking over while Andrea takes a break. Great nurses.

11:48 am Pretty powerful contraction, went to 98.

12:41 pm Dr. Adam Kansagor checking to see if it's time to push YEA!!!

Pushed for 10 minutes!! Watched whole thing in mirror.

1:21 pm A beautiful healthy baby boy . Happy Birthday Oliver Elliot!!!

1:45 pm Oliver getting weighed 7 lbs 9 1/5 ounces, 21 inches long.

I'm so glad I have this simple piece of paper. I know it's not much, but when I add it to my memory, it makes everything pretty clear and accurate! How awesome!!

Thanks Mom, I love you. 

Here are a few photos my mama took right after Ollie was born. Enjoy!


Peace, Love, & Kansagor!


oh GOD look at that face! I love him so much.

first time to hold my little Ollie
pout lips=so cute :(
his cry was so quiet and innocent
warming/cleaning bed

No comments:

Post a Comment