October 24, 2011

This I Swear...

I promise promise promise, I am getting back into the swing of things. I know the past few days I haven't really had a whole lot to say. Well, that is only because I was giving you guys more things to do!!! Haha! WholeGrainBaby now has a Facebook and Twitter that I will be also posting on every single day just for a little more to read. I am coming up with a million ideas and I really need some help making a decision. I want to have a few special topic days. I am stuck though. I'm thinking about having either a "Silent Saturday" or a "Still Sunday" (nothing religious). Which ever day I choose is going to be no words, just photos, hence the titles. I think they're pretty clever. What do you think. I'm going to take a poll. Which ever one gets more positive comments, is the one I'm going to use!!


I am also so excited to say I have been getting so many more views each day and it's AWESOME!!! Thank you for reading and I hope you stick around. There's so much more great stuff to come about The Whole Grain Baby & The Crunchy Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Peace, Love, & Rockin' Readers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment