October 24, 2011

Growing Grains: Oliver's Second Toof!!



Well, Oliver got his second tooth today!!!! He got his bottom right tooth first and it is now about half way out, and today his bottom left tooth poked it's way through the skin finally. I can't wait until they're out all the way. He is already so cute but oh my god is he going be even cuter! The only thing to complain about is since his mouth is bothering him, he's been "nibbling" when he nurses. Ouch! I mean, it's not all the time, and it's also not the worse pain in the world, but it catches me out of surprise. I'm sure these are the only teeth he'll have for a while, but his top two are the next ones to show their super cuteness as we predict. I would be taking a million pictures of him but for some wonderful reason my camera has decided to take a poop. I'm going to be taking it into the shop to see if it can be fixed. Cross your fingers!

since my camera is broken, here is a random cute toof baby!!

By the way, the reason I haven't put up a post for a few days now is because I was working on the blog layout and style and such. I'm still working on things, but will be able to write posts. I just needed to focus on creating a Facebook and Twitter and honestly didn't feel like posting while doing so. Sorry. :(

But I am nowwww!!


Peace, Love, & Toofs!


No comments:

Post a Comment